The visitor to this blog website has got access to interesting reads on travel and tourism related description , stories, and information, one does not have to scroll several websites to gather information, this site provides insights to tourist places of India, and south east asia. This will encourage the domestic as well as foreign tourists to come and visit India, and other south east asian countries which have their own unique culture, cousine and heritage.

Saturday, December 17, 2022

A Quiet Corner in the Hills

I wake up with a start, as I feel someone tapping my shoulder. It’s the gentleman who is driving me to my destination, who has an enormous grin plastered on his face, despite the fact that I have spent the last couple of hours passed out next to him, as he has navigated us across […]

The post A Quiet Corner in the Hills first appeared on Nat Geo Traveller India.

from India | Nat Geo Traveller India https://ift.tt/cr3PV98

No comments:

Post a Comment